To be completed by Student
To be completed by Employee
To be completed by Psychiatrist/Psychologist/Diagnosing Physician/Licensed Health Care Provider
- Student Accommodation Verification Form
- Confidential Recommendation for Assistance Animal
- Employee Accommodation Verification Form
- AD/HD Documentation Guidelines for the Diagnosing Professional
- Learning Disabilities (LD) Documentation Guidelines for the Diagnosing Professional
- Service and Assistance Animal Guidelines
- Accommodation Request Policy
- ADA/504 Accommodation Grievance Policy
- Rights and Responsibilities of Students with Accommodations
Please note that the forms for requesting accommodations serve as a guide only. A medical professional may submit their own reports or documents, as long as they contain adequate information to consider accommodation requests (such as diagnosis, functional limitations, recommended accommodations).
Veterans who wish to request accommodations may make an appointment with a licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician at the Hurricane Health Clinic or a Student Access staff member to review documentation from the VA without submitting medical records in their entirety. Only relevant diagnoses for requested accommodations will be shared in order to make an accommodation request.